Our team has extensive experience in all aspects of life sciences finance, including capital markets and investment banking. We have an equally strong foundation in science, which enables us to analyse and single out stellar companies and present their stories to highly sophisticated investors.
+46 701 46 18 01
- 15 years in investment banking, most recently as senior partner at ABG Sundal Collier and previously as partner at Pareto Securities
- Advised on +75 transactions during his career
- 4 years as top-ranked sell-side equity research analyst at Pareto Securities and Carnegie
- Started his career working for The Bank of New York in London, Shanghai and Hong Kong and for JP Morgan in London
- MSc in Business Administration – International Finance, Lund University
+46 707 70 01 87
- 5 years as an equity portfolio manager (L/S and Long only) at the Third Swedish National Pension Fund (AP3) with focus on the life science industry
- 4 years as a top-ranked sell-side equity analyst at SEB Enskilda, responsible for covering the Nordic Biotech sector
- #1 stock picker in the category European Biotech Sector 2011 (StarMine / Financial Times).
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA) at Stockholm School of Economics Executive Education
- Ph.D. in the field of immunology at Karolinska Institutet